Calm busy minds and bodies when touching the textured and exciting sensation of rice. Six bright rice colors are a great addition to color identification or as a splash of 3-d art on paper when glued. Picking up grains of rice strengthens fine motor skills, specifically pincer grasps.
Bring every texture imaginable into the classroom or child care center with a complete kit! Let imaginative skills blossom when creating flowers, clowns, animals, and more with bright and tactile-filled pieces. Great for all ages, kits come ready to use and are easy to clean.
- 6 Bags of Colored Rice
- 102 g of Double Color Mosaic Squares (Yellow)
- 20 g of 1" Tissue Paper Circles (Lavender)
- 25 g of 1" Tissue Paper Squares (Apricot)
- 10 g of Tissue Paper (Pink)
- 10 g of 0.25" Cubes (Blue)
- 16 g of 0.5" Circles (Teal)
- 14 g of Tissue Paper Washer Style (Purple)
- 28 g Ea of Plox (4 Different Colors)
- 16 g of Long White Stringy Paper
- 1 Idea guide