Unconditional 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Exceptional Customer Care
Fast or Free Shipping
Online Playground Planner
Proper planning is key to your playground's success. Here are some factors you should consider
- Easily place items anywhere within your identified playground dimensions.
- Our planning tool identifies important safety elements.
- Items are automatically placed in your cart for convenience.
Playground Planning Guide
- Financing (contact us for an application)
- General or Capital Funds
It's defined by the CPSC as the surface under and around a piece of equipment which a child falling or exiting from the equipment would be expected to land. For easy planning, the use zone dimensions are shown on applicable products.
- What age(s) of children will use your equipment? This will help determine the size of the structure(s) you choose, as well as the variety of events to accommodate those ages.
- What type of construction will you choose? Structures made of steel, vs. aluminum or plastic, all offer different benefits and price points.
- Does your location offer natural shade, or will you need to create shaded areas with a structure roof and/or canopies?
- Loose-fill materials - wood fiber, rubber mulch, wood mulch, sand, and pea gravel
- Unitary synthetic materials - interlocking tile, synthetic grass turf, and pour-in-place surfacing
Site Amenities provide your play area with long-lasting, user-friendly furnishings. Don't forget to include, picnic tables, benches, and trash receptacles
- In Ground is the choice for permanence and durability. Posts must be set in the ground with a concrete footing.
- Surface Mount uses bolts or anchors to attach the system onto a concrete surface
- On Ground uses spikes to anchor to the ground. Easy to install and standard with all playgrounds. No digging required.
How accessible is the site? Can large equipment and/or machinery get into the area if necessary? (Typically a 10'-14' wide access point is needed during installation.) Playground equipment is heavy, so based on shipping options and how the equipment will get to the site location, a freight quote should be requested at the time of purchase.