- Tree Fort Climber Playground System: (6) Tree hugger, Small rock wall, Large rock wall, Steering wheel, Wave slide, Angled climber
- Tree Fort Climber Playground System with Transfer Station: (5) Tree hugger, Small rock wall, Large rock wall, Steering wheel, Wave slide
A complete, natural nature-themed playground features something for all young learners! Hop into adventure using a wooden tree hopper, climb to new heights on the tree fort climber, and ascend into fun as you climb the mountain climber! View the beauty of the playground while climbing the cedar climber and rest as you play in the soft sand in the sandbox! Customers can choose from having 2 rock walls or replacing 1 with an ADA transfer station to help those that need extra assistance to get on the platform.
Children will be able to enhance gross motor skills while exploring the tree fort climber, cruising across the monkey bars, scaling up and down the mountain climber, and balancing on the tree hoppers. Fine motor skills are gained as children climb the mountain climber and the rock walls. the monkey bars also have 1" dia bars that make them easy to grasp for children. Social and emotional skills and sensory development flourishes when touching and creating with sand in the sandbox. Children will learn about the environment and cognitive development as they inquire about the cedar wood and play with natural materials.
Made in the USA. Truck delivery. Ages 2 to 5.
- Wooden Tree Hoppers - Set of 5: Made out of cedar logs. 1' dia x 1'-1'6"H; 50 lb.
- Tree Fort Climber Playground System: Made out of cedar logs, composite recycled decking, polyethylene plastic. 13'6"L x 17'W x 12'H: 1400 lb. A use zone of 26'L x 29'W is recommended.
- Mountain Climber: Made out of cedar logs and polyethylene plastic. 5'5"L x 2'6"W x 5'5"H; 176 lb. A use zone of 18'L x 15'W is recommended.
- 8' x 8' Cedar Sandbox Package - Sandbox with Cover: Made out of Cedar Logs, polyester mesh cover. 8'L x 8'W x 1'H; 300 lb. A use zone of 10'L x 10'W is recommended.
- Cedar Climber: Made out of cedar Logs, polyethylene plastic. 10'6"L x 2'6"W x 4'6"H; 240 lb. A use zone of 23'L x 15'W is recommended.
- Tree Fort Climber Playground System with Transfer Station: Made out of cedar logs, composite recycled decking, polyethylene plastic. 18'L x 17'W x 12'H; 1400 lb. A use zone of 30'L x 29'W is recommended.
*Every cedar log features unique natural markings and grooves that evolve over time as the log releases moisture. This does not diminish the quality, durability, or safety of the product.What do I need to know to choose the correct installation type?