Specialized infrared sensors read temperatures when placed up to 2" away from the forehead or other objects, limiting potential cross-contamination. After pressing the button, listen for a beep and the reading will appear on the LCD display in 1 second. Internal memory stores up to 30 readings for easy reference. An auto-off function preserves battery life.
Skin temperature ranges from 50° to 122°F (10° to 50°C). Object temperatures range from 32° to 212°F (22° to 100°C). Requires 2 AAA batteries (included).
- 1 second results
- Measure temperature of skin and objects
- Measures up to 212°F (100°C)
- Memory stores up to 30 readings
- Requires 2 AAA batteries (included)
- 5"L x 2"W x 1-3/4"H; 5 oz