Little Movers™ Awesome Adventures Classroom Obstacle Course
Comprehensive gross-motor solution takes young children on their next awesome indoor obstacle course movement adventure... no gym required!
Take adventure with you! Two mesh bags store and transport an obstacle course indoors or out! Learn to follow directions and engage minds with movement in a fun and inviting atmosphere. Ideal for child care centers or schools, activities can be adapted for any ability level. Activity instructions provide adventures, including trips to the farm, outer space, and more to encourage creativity and address Head Start outcomes. Activity instructions included to help guide play and assist teachers with daily planning.
Hopping, walking, and jumping enhancing gross and fine motor muscles as dramatic play skills and social development increase during pretend play with pals. As children identify colors and follow directions, cognitive development excels.
- 3 Orange Cone 20" - 12 Hole
- 3 Yellow Cone 20" 12 Hole
- Set of 8 Cone Posts Size 3'3"
- 2 Toss-N-Chip Target Net - 26" Dia, Blue
- Set of 6 Rainbow Plastic Cones - 12"H
- 2 Sets of 6 Rainbow Nylon-Covered Beanbags - 5" sq
- Set of 6 Rainbow Polypropylene Jump Ropes - 7'L
- Set of 6 Rainbow Rigid Dome Cones
- Set of 12 Rainbow DuraHoop Flat Hoops - 20" dia
- 1 Pathway See-Through Tunnel - 6' L x 24" dia
- 1 TumblePro Rainbow Mat
- Set of 12 Hoop Clips
- 2 X-Large Mesh Bags
- Activity Instructions