Gross-Motor Skills Pack
Meet physical development requirements with this large range of kid's favorite gross motor activities.
Get those large muscles moving with a large pack of inviting gross motor tools! Children become more proficient at locomotor movements such as walking, running, leaping, jumping, and hopping, as well as throwing and catching, all while having a blast. Fun and novel items such as tactile balance beams, river stones, and a hopscotch carpet leave children coming back for more movement! A convenient storage bag allows for quick and efficient storage in any location.
Racing friends on rainbow connect-a-scooters strengthens core gross motor strength as well as friendship and social skills during turn taking. Exploring tactile balance board pieces sharpens fine motor skills and cognitive development as kids describe textures.
- Set of 12 Rainbow Foam Hoop Holders
- Set of 12 Rainbow DuraHoopPlus Hoops - 24" dia
- Set of 12 Animal Movement Cone Caps
- Animal Cone Caps Activity Guide
- Set of 12 Blank Cone Caps
- Set of 6 River Stones
- Set of 20 Tactile Balance Boards pieces
- Set of 12 Rainbow Connect-A-Scooter - 12"
- 1 Hopscotch Carpet
- 1 TumblePro Rainbow Mat - 2" Urethane Foam w/ 2' Color Panels 4' x 8'
- Set of 6 Rainbow Hoop Jumpers
- 1 PathWay See-Through Tunnel - 9'L x 24" dia
- Set of 6 Rainbow Aqua Animal Beanbags - Frogs
- 8-ct washable Markers
- Set of 6 Rainbow Nubz Ball - 10" dia
- 1 Versabag Mesh Bag - XXLarge (45"L x 36"W),Red
Ages 3 to 8