NutriPlay™ Healthy Eating Target Toss Pack
This Pack offers fun tossing activities to get preschoolers on target for identifying which foods are healthiest (eat more) and which foods are not as healthy (eat less).
Put nutrition education in to play while developing hand-eye coordination with exciting food games for preschoolers. The combination of nutritional education and physical activity will make the lessons more relatable and retainable for children. Each activity focuses on helping kids select healthy food beanbags, and understand that healthy foods are best for our bodies. As they take aim and toss, kids also hone essential hand-eye coordination and target skills.
Pack features enough equipment to engage up to 12 children in on the food-tossing fun – such as finding ingredients and tossing a salad, finding healthy foods and tossing them in the “Eat More” net while tossing unhealthy foods in the “Eat Less” net – and so much more! The 5 Activity Cards offer guidance from setup to assessment, and also include exciting activity variations.
This Pack includes:
• Set of 6 Rainbow® Toss-N-Chip™ Target Nets
• Set of 100 NutriPlay™ Food Beanbags
• Set of 6 Rainbow® Vinyl Cones (12”H)
• 1 Ea Jumbo Timer
• 2 Ea VersaBag™ Mesh Bags (L)
• 5 Ea Activity Cards
The NutriPlay™ Healthy Eating Target Toss Pack features activities to teach children how to select healthy foods and how to identify foods that are not as healthy.
• Children will understand some foods are healthier than others.
• Children know that our bodies get energy from food.
• Children recognize healthy foods according to color.
• Children will recognize foods according to food groups.
- Let’s Make a Salad
- Eat More – Eat Less
- Healthy Food Scramble
- Healthy Colors Hunt
- Food Group Frenzy